Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fitness Fashion Junkie

As a trainer and fitness instructor in Vancouver one of the best parts of my job is being among the obligatory Lululemon wear that runs rampant in my classes and makes my clients look amazing while they train. There is something inspiring about seeing 30 people sitting on bikes in front on me all wearing the latest bright tank top and cute pair of pants. At the end of class I rarely get questions about working out, but always get a comment on whichever top I wore that day... Sometimes going to the gym can be made 100% easier just by having the right outfit.


Double Back Lululemon top

Check out the Lululemon website for more of their latest goods:

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Kate. It would almost be worth getting back to the gym just to wear some of those great outfits!

    ReplyDelete